Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Pull Buoy

Kristi - Great question! Very related to yesterday's post too. The TYR floaty that you see between people's legs at the pool is called a pull buoy. Basically, you put it between your legs and it keeps your legs afloat while you swim using only your arms. This is referred to as "pulling" see yesterday's post.

Katie - First of all, congratulations on running your first marathon! Second, I like the interview you did with Workout Mommy. You bring up a great point about cross training and injury prevention. I'll discuss this topic tomorrow.

I rode the Computrainer today for the 2nd time. Did the CP30 test again, as my HR monitor didn't work on the test I did last week, and I was curious to see it. Later this week. I'll start the Computrainer PIG (Performance Improvement Guarentee) program, and we'll see if it actually works.

No comments:

Post a Comment