Saturday, January 24, 2009

Brrr . . .

It was very cold this morning for the Frostbite Series in Forest Park. I never warmed-up during the half-marathon run. Although I just like to use these runs as training runs, I was happy with my time of 1:50, considering the cold weather and that I have not been running very much lately.

I was also happy to hear that Tara had a great PDR run with her Fleet Feet training group today! Also, kudos to Beth for being out there in the cold today!

I also did a core workout today! Which I hope to start doing 3 times a week until Ironman Louisville.

I've been busy working on the Custom Coaching website, planning upcoming training groups, and formulating some more ideas for my coaching business. I should have a lot of exciting things to talk about over the next few weeks, so please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment