Thursday, April 30, 2009

50X50

Today, I did 50X50 at the pool for a total of 2500 yards. Sounds very boring, but actually wasn't too bad. Although, I haven't done any long workouts in the pool yet, my arms are starting to feel fatigued from my almost 3 weeks of training. Not sore, just fatigued, which is good.

Also, spent some time today getting organized around the house. As my training volume increases, I know being organized is going to be key to not missing any workouts. Finally, I'm hoping that Henry (my son) starts going to bed earlier, as I know that getting 7-8 hours of sleep every night will really be beneficial. He was up till almost midnight again last night, which means I was up till midnight. I didn't want to get up and go to the pool this morning when my alarm went off, but after hitting snooze a few times, I got up at 6:30 and was at the pool before 7 AM and home by 8:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment