Sunday, February 22, 2009

Very Tired

I just have a short post tonight, because I'm very tired. Today has been a mentally draining day, as we got our first offer on your house, and we have till 10 AM tomorrow to counter. It's 11:30 PM, and we still don't know what we're going to do. For those of you that don't know, our house has been on the market since October, so getting an offer is very exciting.

I did a 16 mile long run this morning with the Big River Training Team. Most of the team ran down to the Arch, but I elected to stay in Forest Park with a few of the team members, so I'd be close to my car in case I ran into trouble with my eyes. No problems with the run or the eyes. Ran a 9:40 pace and kept my heart rate below 153. Great run!

No swimming and no biking this week. 46 miles of running

Hoping to get to bed soon!

1 comment: