Thursday, February 5, 2009

Feeling better

Sorry, I didn't get to blog yesterday. I actually just forgot to do it.

I'm still recovering from my cold, so I switched my workouts around a little this week. Yesterday, I did 10 X 1 minute hard with 1 minute rest between intervals on the treadmill. Felt much better then Tuesday, but still just kind of blah. With a warm-up and cool-down the workout totaled 4 miles.

Today, I did 3 miles easy to stretch my legs out. It was suppose to be a rest day, but I wanted to do a little something just to see how I was feeling. Felt okay. I think I'm on the mend. I hope to get back on schedule tomorrow.

The JCC training group had it's last group workout tonight. Everyone in the group has really worked hard and made a lot of progress. I've had a great time helping everyone, and I can't wait to see the group race on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment