Friday, May 15, 2009

Top 10 ways to know if you're a triathlete

As it's Friday, I thought I'd do something fun on my blog, so here are my top ten ways to know if you're a triathlete:

10. You have goggle rings around your eyes.
9. You keep a stick of Body Glide in your car just in case.
8. You don't understand why other people don't think it's fun to get up at 5 AM and go for a run.
7. You have a special cabinet in your kitchen for your nutrition supplements and water bottles.
6. You can't wait for your next issue of "Triathlete Magazine" to arrive.
5. You own special socks that are just for running or cycling.
4. It turns out it's not just socks. You have A LOT of special clothes that are just for running or cycling.
3. You have "Slowtwitch" bookmarked on your web browser.
2. When you think of bricks, you don't think of building materials.
1. You'd rather be swimming, biking, or running right now!

And my workouts . . .
Wednesday - 3000 yard continuous swim. Swam at an easy pace. Very relaxing workout.

Thursday - Not such a relaxing workout. Road my bike in the trainer for an hour and 20 minutes. Included 10X2 minutes at hard resistance keeping my cadence above 80rpms. Very tough workout.

Friday - Logged my longest swim workout so far at 3500 yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment