Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Change is good.

I had a great bike ride today. It was so nice to be able to ride my bike over to Grant's Trail. As I've lived on a gravel road for almost 5 years until just recently, I didn't have the luxury of just heading out on my bike from home.

My bike workout for today was 20 miles with 6 X 5 minute time trial efforts. I never really hit what I would consider to be a time trial effort, but I came pretty close on the last three, so I was happy with the workout.

Tonight, I headed to the pool for a 2500 yard workout. I was glad when tonight's swim workout was over, because it was the last time I have to do that workout. I've been doing it every Tuesday or Wednesday for 4 weeks, and it was a very boring workout. Next week, I'm onto a different workout. Can't wait for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment