Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thanks for a great clinic last night!

I want to thank everyone who attended my "Intro to Triathlon" clinic last night at Big River. I know we went over a lot of information last night. I hope to work on condesing this information for my next clinic of this sort. If you were at the clinic, please don't hesitate to email me with your questions

Yesterday was a day off from training for me. Today was a 4 mile threshold run. Today's run was tough. I had trouble getting into the groove. I think I was still tired from Sunday's marathon pace run.

My totals from last week were: Swim: 0 yards, Bike: 0 Miles, Run 33 Miles. Not happy with my mileage for last week. I missed one run workout, and with the house selling and buying chaos, just didn't have time to get on the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment