Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm Tweeting!

Hi Readers! I'm going to be logging my own training on Twitter, you can see my posts just to left of this site, but of course, I also invite you to follow me on Twitter. I'll be using my blog to talk more about coaching and training in general and to address issues that myself, my clients, and my friends have faced in their training and racing. I hope my blog posts will be a source of motivation and information to guide you through you training and/or coaching endeavors. I hope to share the good, the bad, and the ugly of my experiences, so that everyone can benefit.

If you're a new reader, I'm a stay-at-home mom and am training for my first Ironman. This year I also started coaching triathletes. I am excited to promote the sport of triathlon and assist others in their journey.

Thanks everyone for all of the positive feedback about my blog. I really appreciate the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment