Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hope Everyone Had a Happy Thanksgiving!

 
Hi Everyone,
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. This is a picture of me with a chocolate pie that I made for Thanksgiving! It was the best one I've ever made; however, this isn't a cooking blog, so let's get down to business!

I took the last 3 months off from training after completing Ironman Louisville on August 30th! Yes, it's okay to take 3 months off. I take 2-3 months off every year. Yes, I might not be as fit as I possibly could be, but I've found that I enjoy taking some time off, so I do it. If you haven't taken some time off from training, I would strongly encourage you to take a week or two off in December. I resumed training yesterday with a 3 mile run on my treadmill and some Bosu Ball exercises.

How has your training been going? Do you have a plan to stay motivated and fit this winter?

My company, Custom Coaching, is now on Facebook. Please become a fan! There is a link just to the right ->.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: